[Novalug] Oct presentation topic suggestions

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun Aug 5 16:58:57 EDT 2007

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 02:14:48PM -0400, Jay Hart wrote:
> Whats to bargain for, you are the man of the house, just tell her you are
> going, end of story.
>
> Oh, make sure you got a backup place to sleep before broching this "discussion".

Heh... spoken like a man who likes sleeping on the couch or back deck
:)

"I'm Keeding"

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F