[Novalug] How to burn multiple ISOs to create Linux DVDs will all source code and tools?

D. Frye dafr@dafr.us
Mon Nov 20 17:26:05 EST 2006

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 01:56:04PM -0800, Beartooth wrote:
} On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Matt Bidwell wrote:
}
} >If you want to run a system from dvd, I'd recommend grabbing
} >http://www.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/knoppix-dvd/KNOPPIX_V5.0.1DVD-2006-06-01-EN.iso
} >and burning it via your windows machine.  This is one of the better
} >gerneral purpase bootable Linux distros. As far as a bootable dvd with
} >source code, I'm not sure you would find that, since anything you compile
} >would be lost on reboot.
}
} 	How about Fedora (core 6)? Given a DVD drive that's
} supposed to be able to record (and a blank DVD!), can I do that
} with K3B?? I don't see that choice on it -- though I know it does
} see the external USB DVD drive ...

Provided you have growisofs installed, you should be able to burn DVD
ISOs without issue. Once I got my configuration worked out, the option
to create a DVD was presented in k3b.

--

D. Frye
dafr AT dafr.us