[Novalug] Finally! I created a bootable Linux!

Igor Birman igor_birman@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 15:40:50 EST 2006

p.s. - if you want free CD burning software for windows, use CD Burner XP Pro:

http://www.cdburnerxp.se

It does everything including burning ISOs.

Igor

James Darlack <jmdarlack@yahoo.com> wrote: Wow...
Talk about a challenge and an interesting learning
curve.

I finally found the correct options on Easy CD Creater
to burn an ISO image to a CD. In fact, this is from
the CentOS live bootable CD I burned.

Now I can still hit internet, etc., when one of my
client or co workers PC is friend.

Xandy, thanks for recomending CentOS.

Other Linii Gurus, also thanks for the support and
information.  You are a good bunch, and responded
incredibly fast and reliably to my questions.

Humbly yours,
Jim