[Novalug] 32 bit Linux on 64 bit Machine

Brian Steisslinger brian.steisslinger@gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:45:35 EST 2006

Actually I thought the original Itaniums had a hardware x86 emulator but it
sucked compared to native x86 solutions at the time so intel now recommends
a software based x86 emulation solution I think the silicon got pulled or at
least disabled on the recent Itaniums.