[Novalug] Re: DOS DOES NOT SUCK.

Brian Steisslinger brian.steisslinger@gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:19:49 EST 2006

Wow,

A little tired...  or bitter about spending too much money to play a game.
But for the record I was commenting more on the technical ability of kids
theese days with their plug and play drivers and the fact that they wouldn't
have to modify a config.sys or autoexec.bat just to load drivers, much less
understand wtf port 0x330 means...

In any case DOS does in fact suck to todays standard.  It was okay in it's
day and it is stable because of age. However there are so many things better
than DOS and if you really want to trust your life to DOS thats fine but I
would much rather have a VMS or Non-stop box in a life or death situation...

-brian