[Novalug] Happy Feet in IMAX? Now: Need M$ code validation program

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Fri Nov 17 23:25:05 EST 2006

Ok,

So I get it.

Now, if you are a windows programmer, I got $50 for the Linux IP Code
Validator (LIPCoV), which I want to develop. I gave up coding years ago.

What is the LIPCoV, good question you ask. The LIPCoV is an application that
you run on your Windows box that "checks" to ensure that MS code is not using
F/OSS code in violation of the GPL.

How the program works: You execute the application, which is just an
executable file, which "analyizes" all the code on the machine (really just
counts 60 seconds), then displays the following message: "Your machine was
checked for IP violations of F/OSS in Microsoft code; it has been determined
that violations exist. Please contact Microsoft for updates to clear up these
IP issues".

So, who is up for writing this??? It would be a hoot to distribute.  Take
about ten lines of code.

Jay Hart

Th