[Novalug] How to determine source of XP app pauses and locks?

Greg Faust gregfaust@hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:49:46 EST 2006

In addition to Task Manager, Windows XP has a built in utility called
"Performance" which can be accessed by launching "perfmon" from the run menu
or by typing "perfmon" into a command prompt.  Perfmon allows you to create
your own monitors, logs and alerts.  Depending on the hardware architecture,
I have seen USB devices act choppy when the processor is running at or near
100%.  Toshiba m200 tablets are notorious for this.

I've always been interested in online trading, and I'd be happy to help you
take a look at your computer and maybe you could show me what you're doing
with trading.
-Greg Faust-