[Novalug] Novell's FAQ to the Open Source Community

Russell Evans russell-evans@qwest.net
Wed Nov 8 14:00:09 EST 2006

It's funny I thought this was all about Novel's customer's not sueing
MS when something they both say works together doesn't and the
customer is left holding the bag. I thought the reverse was also true.
MS customer not being able to sue Novel over the same thing. I really
don't get all the rest.

Thank you
Russell