[Novalug] Xen

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Wed Nov 8 10:39:08 EST 2006

I've run into an interesting problem. I have an old application that runs
just fine on Suse 8.0, but not on anything after that. Can I use Xen to
run a virtual machine for this application?

The basic problem is the application calls the gcc compiler, but there
were changes made after Suse 8.0 that cause it to crash. Is there
another way around this?

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.