[Novalug] FredLUG?

Doug Needham sheridan3003@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 12:49:53 EST 2006

Hopefully we can get something going. I live in Fredericksburg as well.

Doug

Peter Larsen <ego.alter@gmail.com> wrote:
Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Greetings NovaLUG members,
>
> I've tried in vain for two months to get a conversation going with
> anyone from the Fredericksburg area LUG (FredLUG).  I've shown up for
> two monthly meetings in a row that apparently never happened, and no one
> from that group answers my email or posts on their very quiet CMS at
> fredlug.org.  (Despite the answer I got to one post, the meeting in
> question didn't happen, as far as I can discern.  Both I and another
> first-timer waited for half an hour and no one else appeared at the
> designated location.)

Wasn't even aware that such a thing existed?  I would LOVE to meet a
little more local than NOVA as I'm a former Fredericksburg resident, now
resident of Culpeper.

In regards to fredlug.org - all I get is the test page.

> Is anyone here aware of the status of that group?  Thanks for your time
> and sorry about posting slightly OT here.  I have a few area people who
> are interested, and for whom I'm making the inquiries.

Well, if you're in the area - and maybe a handful of other people, maybe
we can get the group kick-started again??   I'm up for a weekend meeting ...

Regards
   Peter Larsen
http://mail.yahoo.com