[Fwd: [novalug] Re: voip providers?]

John covici covici@ccs.covici.com
Sat Nov 4 08:45:51 EST 2006

I am using Galaxyvoice with no problems -- I would never use Vonage
because I have heard bad things about their customer service and
because I use asterisk on my box and you can't do that with Vonage
without paying for an extra line or an extra something.  I would never
give up my pots line -- Voip is just not reliable whoever you get --
its over the internet which is just not designed for such traffic and
if your DSL goes down well there you go.

on Saturday 11/04/2006 Rich Goodwin(rich.goodwin@cox.net) wrote