[Novalug] Wine on SuSE 10.2

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Dec 23 09:30:20 EST 2006

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 01:01:24AM -0500, Alvin Smith wrote:
> On SuSE 10.1 crossover office loaded supported apps without any
> trouble.  It also works when 10.1 is upgraded to 10.2.  But a fresh

Is this a Wine problem or crossover? They are different I believe
   crossover -- commercial from CodeWeavers
   Wine -- free

> install of 10.2 presents a problem.  IE6 will not load after it is
> installed.  So I tried installing wine using yast.
>
> wine seg faults.
> winecfg seg faults.
>
> What has SuSE done to make these applications stop working, and how
> can I fix this?

First place to look for all things SUSE:
   http://www.opensuse.org

Next is Google (of course)

And I also use:
   http://susewiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

http://en.opensuse.org/Wine as information

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F