[Novalug] database comparison on slashdot.

Doug Needham sheridan3003@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 15:39:57 EST 2006

In light of the recent discussion we had about databases. I would like to draw the attention of those interested to this article on slashdot :
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/18/1152230

It points to an older article that is a comparison of Postgres and Mysql that is somewhat dated.

However, some of the discussions in the body of the slashdot entry are interesting. The slashdot posters point out many things that the original article has wrong.

For those interested in this, they bring up some cool stuff.

Doug

http://mail.yahoo.com