[Novalug] vim "script" tricks

Doug Toppin dougtoppin@gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 12:29:04 EST 2006

I did a NOVALUG presentation on vim a few months ago which I just
realized my ISP lost from my home page in a recent crash/restore of
their servers.  I will hunt down the file and put it up again and post
a link. vim-7 is an excellent tool and I think that not a month goes
by where I don't learn a little more about it.  vim syntax recognition
scripts might be very useful for you in this case.

Doug