[Novalug] Mini-case / Diskless case recommendations

Peter Larsen plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com
Sat Dec 16 23:41:41 EST 2006

jlg wrote:
> Peter:
>
> You've probably thought of this but have you looked at a Mac Mini (from
> $600)?  I think it's got the form factor you are looking for but it's
> likely more than you need.  It can run Yellow Dog Linux and of course
> already runs Unix (a flavor of BSD I believe). See:
> http://tinyurl.com/ynz89i

Hmm - not really; it's not diskless; but it looks sorta in the directly
I'm looking. The BEST solution would be something without fans at all;
but so far I've not seen any models where the PSU was fan-less.

Regards
   Peter Larsen