[Novalug] Tutorials

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Thu Dec 14 11:52:46 EST 2006

I think this is along the same lines of what Jay was trying to do with
the Hands On meetings, only in a much more formal setting. And I think
it would work for in depth topics and things people really want to
'learn' and not just 'be exposed to.' Sounds like a great thing to me!
If you can find a good space (hard) and then find people willing to take
a class thats a few days/times. There is only so much you can get across
in an hour or two.

-Nick