[Novalug] January Meeting Topic(Oracle Poll)

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Dec 6 14:35:36 EST 2006

1) NEED to read EVERYTHING to see if anyone stepped up to talk in Jan.
2) I need to see when people said they could talk on what
3) I don't have ANY talks set for 2007; just speakers w/o dates

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F