[Novalug] January Meeting Topic(Oracle Poll)

Alan McConnell alan@patriot.net
Wed Dec 6 12:36:07 EST 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 11:53:58AM -0500, Dan Arico wrote:
> On Wed December 6 2006 11:10 am, Doug Needham wrote:
> > Should this topic be renamed Database Flame :) ?
	Gracious!  Not my intention.  But I found the rest of your
	post eminently informative, and I thank you for it.

> It occurs to me that an extremely interesting talk could be based on
> comparing the various databases. They all do the same basic things, but
> there are important differences (not the least of which is free vs
> proprietary). I think we could all benefit from such a talk.
	I certainly could.  I second Dan' motion.  (But who will give
	the talk?)

Best wishes,

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
    There are many good Impeachment sites; one of the best is: