[Novalug] January Meeting Topic

Rob Payne rnspayne@the-paynes.com
Wed Dec 6 10:20:32 EST 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 08:22:47PM -0500, Jay Hart wrote:
> Guess I could dust off my email server talk again.
>
> Of course, if you guys waited a bit, I might have a new email server running
> on a mini-itx platform. That might be a cooler talk.

Jay,

I'll take a page from Greg's book, suggesting work for others.  :)

If you already have an email talk done, why not dust that one off for
the 'lug and then do another when the cooler talk is ready.  I think
one of the interesting things about the lug setting is that there is
always someone new.  Many of the current 'members' may not have seen
the talk, and others may not have understood it the first time
around.  Doing this as a too part series, rather than just doing the
"new and cool talk," when that is ready allows everyone twice the
chance to pick up something from the talk.

I'm looking forward to seeing a number of the different topics that
have been proposed!

				 -rob