[Novalug] OT: Anybody have some old Sun Hardware?

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Mon Dec 4 16:39:23 EST 2006

Ben,

I might, depending on several factors:

1. Do you want to buy it, or can I loan it to you?

2. If I loan it to you, and I needed it back, how long would it take for you
to get it back to me?

I have an Ultra 1 I can loan you.

Jay