[Novalug] [OT] Sorry! re: Tony's NY Pizza oops

Pete Nuwayser nuwayser@gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 10:59:08 EST 2006

We had a caravan of cars head over to Tony's N.Y. Pizza, which is in
Fair Lakes Shopping Center near the Food Lion [1].  The caravan worked
great until the very last second, when a car cut in front of Dan
Arico.  Dan didn't see me turn right into the Tony's parking lot.  I
parked, turned and saw Dan lead everyone past the WalMart.

Dan did make his way back, and Doug Toppin was there as well.

In the future, an exchange of cell phone numbers, between those who
carry them, would have made sense.

Their pizza is really good and I hope we'll give it a shot next month.

Pete

[1] I had said that it was near the Red Robin and the BestBuy.  This
was a mistake.

--
/pete nuwayser/
$LASTNAME gmail com